Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged by Laris

Here's how it works:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
New rule: If you are reading this and don't have a blog but you see your name at the bottom of this post, then you have to leave a comment that lists 6 things about you!

Okay, this is Amy responding. Fox will jump on later. Let's see...

6 Facts/Habits:

1.) I have kept a journal since kindergarten and now have about 25 journals filled with my ramblings. I also keep a journal for my son.

2.) I believe going through yellow lights is good luck (but red lights are bad--don't run through them)!

3.) I am terrifed of ostriches. I think they will bite my hand off.

4.) I love zombie movies. I see almost every one that comes out, and I think they are all hilarious, especially Slither. I am not afraid of zombies...but I might be if I ever met one.

5.) In college, I started crocheting a blanket and made about 180 granny squares, which took about a year. I never got around to sewing the squares together and eventually just threw all the squares away. Don't even ask me about all the other craft projects I've started but haven't finished. I am working on a 100 flower scarf pattern right now. Wish me luck!

6.) It took me thousands of dollars in student loans, seven majors, and five years of school to figure out that what I actually want to do (be a doula) doesn't require a college degree. Thanks, college career advisment center!

Okay, you've been tagged: Meghann, Bren, Cassie, Scott, Mom, and Jessie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing (:

Unknown said...

you put Jessie and im guessing its me so

1.I dont like pie

2.I harly ever finish any food i start to eat (exept for candy :D)

3.Ive gotten suspended from school before :(

4. I love sports

5. I love Olives :)

6.I like to skateboard

I tag rick jane and leslie :D