Friday, February 8, 2008

11 Months Old

Cash is now 11 months old and at such a fun age. He is so curious, playful, and increasingly mobile! He has taken a couple of steps alone but loves to hold my hand and walk. His new loves are dogs and birds, and we go for lots of walks trying to spot them.
He will be turning one in a few weeks, so I wanted to capture a few precious moments of my baby before he gets all grown up!

One of Cash's all-time faves: pulling the plug in the tub. Where did the water go?


Going for a ride in the toy basket:


I'm ready to dictate!


Silly boy:


His new activity: climbing!

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

He is such a cutie! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Unknown said...

So cute and getting so grown up! Thanks for sharing! I love it! He looks like a great combo or you and Fox!

Dave said...

Very cute. What an awesome nephew-from-abroad. Just remember, it takes great people to make great babies....uh, I think :) Don't quote me on that.